Pocket weather station
Nothing easier to install, once the batteries installed in the outdoor module, and it installed outside, it works by itself. Of course, you must also have the weather station plugged in first, or put two AA batteries in it. The time is set alone, the date too, thanks to the radio synchronization.
You can already consult the outside temperature and hygrometry directly on the module, but then the station would be of little interest. We agree that what interests us in the story is how much he does outside while staying on his sofa!
- External wireless sensor
- Wall or table support
- Wireless thermal sensor included
- RF transmission frequency 433.92 MHz
- Transmission distance: 60 meters in an open area
- Battery: 2 x LR6 AA (not included)
- Power adapter input: DC5V, USB power cable (without powerhead)
- External wireless sensor battery: 2 x LR6 AA (not included)
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
5% Discount will be available upon checkout